- Receipt and delivery conditions
- Terms and conditions
- Claims conditions
- Copyright and recycling fees
Terms and conditions
I. Basic Provisions
These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) regulate the relations in the field of sale of goods between DISKUS, spol. s r.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) and their business partners thereof (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”).The Claims Procedure is an integral part of the GTC.
DISKUS, spol. s r.o., with its registered office at Kunětická 2534/2, 120 00 Prague 2, Company ID No.: 411 95 183, Tax ID No.: CZ41195183, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Commercial Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 4503.
A person registered in the Commercial Register or a person who operates on the basis of a trade licence, or a person who operates on the basis of a licence other than a trade licence under special regulations, or a natural person in the position of a consumer.Legal relations between the Seller and the Buyer not expressly regulated by these GTC or the contract between the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed by the applicable provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, as well as related regulations. A separate contract with the Buyer is superior to the General Terms and Conditions.No rights to use the registered brand, trade name, logo, etc.,shall be established for the Buyer upon the purchase of the product that is in the Seller's commercial offer, unless agreed in a special contract otherwise.
II. Information Security and Protection
The Buyer provides the Seller with information about the business name and registered office, or a place of business, legal personality, Company ID number or Tax ID number if the Buyer is registered as a VAT payer.
The Seller declares that all personal data are confidential, will only be used for the performance of the contract with the Buyer and will not be otherwise disclosed, provided to a third party, etc., without the Buyer's consent, except for situations associated with distribution or payment regarding the goods ordered (provision of name and delivery address).
Orders can be placed in the following ways:
- via the customer portal (www.diskus.cz, www.itreklama.cz or www.shopkings.cz)
- by email,
- in person,
- by phone.
The Buyer shall receive the goods at the price stated in the price list at the time of ordering. A delivery note and invoice are issued simultaneously with removing the goods from the warehouse, unless agreed otherwise.
Accepted orders shall be binding and can only be cancelled upon the payment of a cancellation fee, the amount of which is 10% of the price of the goods ordered, unless the Seller and the Buyer agree otherwise.In the event that a particular item is not in stock, the Seller shall inform the Buyer in writing, by email or by phone of the estimated price and delivery date. The Seller may change the price of the goods until the moment of removing thereof from the warehouse due to the current market situation and depending on the development of the CZK exchange rate against foreign currencies. The Seller shall inform the Buyer of the change in the price of the goods prior to their removal from the warehouse. Should the Buyer disagree with the change in the price, the Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the order without any penalty.The Buyer may not withdraw from the contract for delivery of goods adapted to the consumer's wishes or for the consumer’s own need, as well as the goods that are subject to rapid deterioration, wear and tear or obsolescence.
Information about the products in the Seller's online catalogue and price lists is for illustrative purposes only and may differ in detail from the delivered goods.
IV. Payment Terms
Payment can be made in the following ways:
- payment in cash upon collection of the goods at the DISKUS premises,
- payment on delivery of the goods (cash is collected from the customer by the carrier),
- payment in advance by bank transfer,
- payment by bank transfer within the invoice due date.
The goods remain the property of the Seller until fully paid.
V. Delivery Terms, Method of Transport
The Goods may only be taken over on behalf of the Buyer by a person authorized to do so by the company owner or statutory body, or by a buyer in the position of a consumer. Such a person must identify him/herself sufficiently, i.e., show a valid personal document (ID card or passport).
VI. Waranty Terms
Warranty terms for the goods are subject to the Seller’s Claims Procedure.
VII. Personal Data Protection
- The Seller declares that all personal data is confidential, will only be used for the performance of the contract with the Buyer, marketing campaigns, commercial offers, access to customer portals www.diskus.cz , www.itreklama.cz and www.shopkings.cz.
- None of the personal data provided will otherwise be disclosed, provided to a third party, etc., except for situations relating to the transport or payment of the ordered goods.
- Buyer's consent to the processing of personal data: By registering (i.e., completing the registration form, ticking the box and submitting the completed registration form in the customer portals www.diskus.cz, www.itreklama.cz and www.shopkings.cz, by sending the necessary data by email or by transmitting them to the merchant by phone), the Buyer gives consent to the processing of personal data provided hereunder to the Seller as the controller, for the purpose of carrying out business transactions, commercial offers of goods, services and access to customer portals. The Buyer hereby also grants consent to further marketing processing of personal data hereunder, in particular, for sending commercial communications and newsletters.
- Validity of consent: The Seller shall process the Buyer’s personal data in terms of the already implemented business transaction on the basis of the granted consent and statutory obligations for a period of 10 years. Data collected within the registration for access to customer portals www.diskus.cz, www.itreklama.cz and www.shopkings.cz shall be collected until the Buyer himself/herself requests by email to delete his/her data from the database. Providing data is a prerequisite for the registration and purchase of goods and is done by contacting the merchant (by email, phone) or by filling in the registration form on www.diskus.cz or www.itreklama.cz or www.shopkings.cz.
- Withdrawal of consent: The Buyer's consent to the processing of personal data hereunder is voluntary. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw his/her consent at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the Seller's address (DISKUS, spol. s r. o., Sokolovská 154, 180 00 Prague 8). Upon withdrawal of the consent, the Seller shall ensure that all data of the Buyer is deleted from the business database and from the user account and shall also ensure that such data is not further processed. This is without prejudice to the Seller's obligation to process the Buyer's personal data for the period of time specified by or in accordance with applicable legislation.
VIII. Final Provisions
These General Terms and Conditions shall be valid from 1 October 2021 and repeals all previous provisions and practices. The Seller reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions without prior notice.